Monday, August 24, 2015

Transforming Work

God can do wonderful things in our lives when we devote ourselves to Him whole heartedly.
Through the pain and hurt of our circumstances He is there. We may not understand why things happen but God always has a purpose, and His purposes always seem to transform us in some way: mould us and shape us into the image of His son, bit by bit. What a journey it is on this road called life. As much as one tries to remain steadfast and faithful like Job, sometimes it just seems impossible. The people that you once thought would never leave or forsake you...well, there comes a point in life where you are left completely deserted, with no one around. What do you do in those moments ? Look up, look to Jesus--the one who has promised He will never leave nor forsake us. Regardless of how many times we have forsaken Him, He remains faithful to us. Herein lies the riches of His Mercy and Grace, I'm so thankful I can call Him Father. I have learned these last 2 years to put Him first in everything I do, every decision I make, in every step I take. I am learning to live one day at a time and rejoice in His provisions of the day. I am learning to be content in whatever state He has placed me. I am learning to allow God to transform me daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment